Date Attempted: 9/10/16
Recipe Number: 29
Yes, these really are as easy and good as they look.
review: This “recipe” if we can call it that is my own creation and based off of the treats my mom used to make when I was home. I would categorize this more as a garnish or a quick snack rather than a whole meal, but it’s a good way to get some veggies in, in a simple, easy way
- 2 zucchini, spiralized or cut into super thin strips.
- Parmesan cheese
- Spiralize zucchini, put into a colander, add salt and place somewhere to rest and let it drain. If possible, do this while cooking something else so that you can give it at least 30 min to rest. If that’s not possible, it’s not a big deal.
- Preheat the oven to 425 deg Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat or tin foil and pam
- make a little mound of zucchini and cover with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 min or until parmesan looks crispy on the outside.